Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the Vanakkam Digital website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions, you are not authorized to access or use the website.
- Use of the website. The website is intended for your personal use and not for commercial purposes. You agree to use the website in a lawful and responsible manner and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Registration. In order to access certain features of the website, you may need to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when registering for an account and to keep your account information up-to-date.
- Content. All content on the website, including text, images, videos, and software, is the property of Vanakkam Digital or its licensors. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, or publicly display any content from the website without the prior written consent of Vanakkam Digital.
- Events. Vanakkam Digital may conduct events for meetups. You agree to pay the registration fee for any events that you attend. There is no refund for registrations.
- Copyright and trademarks. The Vanakkam Digital logo and all other trademarks and service marks on the website are the property of Vanakkam Digital or its licensors. You may not use any of these trademarks or service marks without the prior written consent of Vanakkam Digital.
- Disclaimer of warranties. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Vanakkam Digital makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website.
- Limitation of liability. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable Indian law, Vanakkam Digital shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to lost profits, lost data, or business interruption, arising out of or in connection with your use of the website.
- Governing law and jurisdiction. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of India.